Friday, October 5, 2012

'Twas the night before the 5K....

Talk about pre-race jitters...this happened during a shopping trip this afternoon. I tend to regress in maturity level when under stress. Don't judge. Also, pay no attention to the split ends. Clearly I haven't for the past, oh...3 (cough, cough) months....Yikes. Must. Make. Hair. Appointment.


I did, however, despite mental breakdowns and split ends manage to make it to pick up my race packet this afternoon.

BOOM.
 
That's a race number. MY race number. That's going to be pinned to the front of MY shirt tomorrow morning.
 
Hubby is working on posters for the race with M, (5 year old adorable daughter) and I'm trying not to drown my anxiety with the platter of no bakes sitting within arm's length. Oats and peanut butter are good pre-race, right? No? Sigh. Instead I'll be having pork chops and risotto tonight. Which, on the topic of food, it is Fat Friday!
 
Tonight I'm going to direct you to a tried and true Pinterest recipe in the interest of time :)
 
 
This Kielbasa is ridiculously easy, perfect for a fall game day and totally rocked my world. That Brown Eyed Baker knows her stuff!
 
~J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs