Friday, October 5, 2012

What's up Fat Friday?!

What up Fat Friday, we meet again!  Today has been an amazing fat friday! Had the day off work, went shopping and picked up my race packet for my first 5k tomorrow!! YAY!!  I am so super nervous but so suppppper excited!! 



Seriously, not even funny how I excited I was to pick up my race packet!!

Sil and I met for lunch today to discuss of pre-race jitters at our most favorite place in the world (also known as our kryptonite) Panera! We had a light healthy lunch. We don't want to be bloated or weighted down for our big race tomorrow! I had a delicious greek salad (no feta for me though) with a french baguette. So this fat friday I encourage a light, healthy meal in light of it being race weekend! So go have yourself a delicious salad and get your run on, I know I will!!



-Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs