Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Last Run Before the Race!

Sil and I just finished our last run before our first 5K! The running felt good, but the weather was no bueno. It was 65 degrees, high humidity with a misty drizzle. Needless to say, I was soaked halfway through my run. Race day weather looks to be 45 degrees and clear-hope it stays that way! I'd rather be cold than hot when I'm running!

Lately, I have to admit, I've been seriously doubting my abilities to run a half marathon. I'm totally confident with the 5K, which I know I would have never been able to do 2 months ago, but I still have my doubts. I'm trying to stay positive, and take it one run at a time.


I found this picture this morning-isn't it beautiful?!

 
I think I may have it framed as a reward to myself for the half marathon. Can you find the hidden Mickey??

Packet pick-up is Friday, I cannot wait! So exciting! Expect to see lots of pictures this weekend on the blog :)

~J

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs